We are happy to announce that Creo Engine has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
About Creo Engine
Creo Engine is a gaming blockchain platform built for game developers.
Its objective is to offer a solid foundation to developers during the creation and launch process while offering interesting earning possibilities for players.
The current and future games within the Creo Engine Ecosystem are connected through the Assets Interchangeability feature where key assets can be shared among different games (e.g. ‘If I raise pets on one game, I can use that pets on another game within that same ecosystem.’).
Creo Engine also features its own in-house gaming studio to bring even more value to the ecosystem. The first four games are about to be released: Evermore Knights, Slime Haven, Merchant Marvels, and Peony Ranch.
Running on BSC, the $CREO token offers the following features
- Governance: Every game running on the Creo Engine platform must use the $CREO token for the governance needs
- Staking program: Earn rewards by staking CREO
- Marketplace: Every transaction conducted on the marketplace will be denominated in CREO, including the transaction fees
- Developers staking: Game developers are required to stake a certain amount of CREO tokens before joining the ecosystem (or the incubation program)
- Giveaways: CREO will be used as a reward token during promotional events
For more info, please refer to the whitepaper.
- Chain: BSC
- Date: 24 March 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.04; 10% at TGE, then linear unlock over 6 months
- Total allocation: $100,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Creo Engine. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before March 22nd, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by March 20th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on March 23rd at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
No KYC required.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.