Announcing Fight Legends’ IDO on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that Fight Legends has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
About Fight Legends
Fight Legends is a blockchain-powered 2.5D fighting game using cryptocurrencies and NFTs to create a unique fight game experience.
Players will collect in-game assets while fighting each other for fame and glory. They will trade, level up and customize their Fighters in a player-owned economy where users own the in-game resources they earn.
There are different ways to experience Fight Legends:
- PvP mode: Players compete against each other to achieve the highest ranking
- Story mode: Players explore their Fighter’s motivations while gaining rewards
On top of Play-to-Earn mechanics, Fight Legends also offer Free-to-Play and Free-to-Earn mechanics. In other words, while Fight Legends will require an NFT Fighter to play, we designed game mechanics so new players can play without owning any NFT Fighters at all.
For those players, a free rotating roster will be available. They will be able to try out Fighters they do not own yet, with the roster of Fighters changing every week.
Running on Polygon, Fight Legends relies on three currencies:
- $FIGHT is the primary currency of Fight Legends and can be purchased directly from the marketplace with either FIAT or $REWARD. It will also be rewarded in special cases for players completing certain events and fights.
- $EXP is the tokenized secondary currency that fighters use as experience points. It is used as a reward for every fight.
- $REWARD is a yet-to-be-named, primary, non-premium currency that players will earn from fights and can cash out or spend on in-game enhancement items.
For more details, please refer to the litepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $248,000
By taking part in this MoonStarter event, you get access to both the private and public sales.
- Distribution chain: Polygon
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Token: $FIGHT
- Date: 6 April 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token (Public sale): $0.03; 25% at TGE followed by monthly unlocks of 25%
- Total allocation (Public Sale): $25,000
- Price per token (Private sale): $0.01; 2.5% at TGE followed by monthly unlocks of 9.75%
- Total allocation (Private Sale): $25,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Fight Legends. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before April 4th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by April 2nd at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on April 5th at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by April 4th at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
If you encounter any issue with your KYC process, please get in touch with our partner Fractal through one of the following channels:
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.