Announcing FiPi’s IDO on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that FiPi has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
FiPi is an automated savings app for cryptocurrencies. It focuses on simplicity and effectiveness in order to make it accessible to everyone, even the newcomers.
How it works
Instead of trying to corner the market, the FiPi user can simply choose among one of the FiPi indexes (Top 30, DeFi, Meta NFT) and set the desired amount she/he is willing to invest on a recurring basis.
FiPi takes care of the rest and will invest in the requested crypto basket on a weekly basis. There is no lock, the user is free to withdraw at any time.
Behind the scenes, FiPi relies on the services of a German fintech, BITA GmbG, to manage the indexes. They will re-adjust the content of the indexes depending on the market conditions in order to maximize the index performance.
As far as revenues are concerned, FiPi will charge a commission for the balancing activity as well as a 5% fee for any anticipated withdrawal in the long term plans (12M & 24M).
Running on BSC, the $FiPi token brings FiPi’s tier system to life:
- Bronze Tier: 20% discount on fees
- Silver Tier: 40% discount on fees
- Gold Tier: 60% discount on fees and exclusive access to exclusive FiPi indexes
- Legendary Tier: lifetime free balancing & withdrawal as well as access to closed FiPi app tests
FiPi also wants to redistribute part of its revenues to the ecosystem:
- 1% of the fees will be burned in the shape of $FiPi tokens
- 1% will be dedicated to the staking model and used to distribute $FiPi tokens to every FiPi user
- 1% will be added to the liquidity pool, to support the price of $FiPi
- 2% will be used for marketing purposes
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $105,000
- Tokenomics are available here
- Chain: BSC
- Token: $FIPI
- Date: 29 April 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.05; 30% at TGE followed by monthly unlocks of 7%
- Total allocation: $75,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for FiPi. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before April 27th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by April 25th at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on April 28th at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
KYC is not required.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.