Announcing FOTA’s Sale on MoonStarter
After the Initial NFT Offering (INO), we are happy to announce that Fight of the Ages (FOTA) has selected MoonStarter as a launchpad for the sale.
FOTA is a Triple-A Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game built around the concept of immersive Metaverse experience.
FOTA integrates the Microsoft Mesh technology, a platform built by Microsoft Corporation to explore and experience the Metaverse in the best way. Microsoft Mesh is the world’s first Platform that fully supports MR technology.
The FOTA Metaverse will allow each player to dive into a universe of many realms and races in an endless struggle for the ultimate power, “Aether”.
NFTs in FOTA
In the world of FOTA, NFT Technology is optimized so that users can feel the possibility of owning valuable digital assets during their journey. More than just a MOBA game platform, the development team has also introduced in-game economies and democracies through the DAO.
The main NFT asset in FOTA is the hero, born with his own power, story and mission. The Heroes of FOTA come in a variety of races and classes:
- 8 races having distinct physical characteristics: Omni, Dragon, Elf, Keen, Human, Demon, Beast, and Orge.
- 8 classes corresponding to the heroes’ talents: Mage, Priest, Warlock, Warrior, Chemist, Hunter, Assassin, and Mech.
On top of heroes, FOTA also features in-game items, skins and FOTALands as NFT assets.
By using the FOTA Marketplace, players can trade and rent their in-game NFTs to upgrade their heroes and/or earn profits from their gameplay.
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $945,000
- Tokenomics are available here
We will be offering two allocations for sale: The strategic round and the public round (IDO).
- Chain: BSC
- Token: $FOTA
- Date: 16 June 2022 at 11 AM UTC (Both rounds running simultaneously)
- Price per token: $0.17; 20% at TGE; vesting for 5 months
- Total allocation: $50,000
! As a bonus for any NFT you purchased during the INO, you get an extra ticket for the public round.
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for the FOTA public round: the Galaxy Path and the Competition Path.
- Galaxy Path: You need to start staking MNST by June 13th at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest. Your tokens must be staked until the whitelist results have been published.
- Competition Path: You need to perform the different tasks available in the Gleam competition and hold at least 1000 MNST. You can start by clicking HERE.
- For both paths, participants need to complete the Google Form HERE by June 14th at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- Accessible to 90-day Cosmos stakers or INO participants (i.e. anyone who bought at least 1 NFT during the FOTA INO)
- Requirements: Filling the Google Form by June 14th 11:59 (UTC)
- Price per token: $0.12; 10% distributed 2 months after TGE ; then monthly vesting for 15 months
- Bonus tokens: To compensate for the delayed distribution, a 10% bonus will be distributed in the form of tokens, 90 days after TGE
- Total allocation: $50,000
👉 Whitelist results for both rounds will be published on June 15th at 1PM (UTC).
KYC is not required.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.