We are happy to announce that MOVN has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
MOVN is a Move-to-Earn lifestyle web3 platform that rewards people for being physically active. Similar to competing M2E apps, MOVN aims to gamify physical activity while facilitating the access to sports services.
Available on Google Play and the App Store, MOVN is a “superapp” (much like WeChat in China) which gives access to several third party services (also called “miniapps”) such as facility bookings, partner finder, marketplaces, eCommerce, Game-Fi, and even DeFi.
A web3 experience
MOVN brings the web3 concept to its new sports ecosystem. Users who creates, contribute and promote the ecosystem are the true owners:
- Ownership and monetization: Every asset created, bought or won belong to the users forever in the form of NFTs.
- Gamification is inherent to the system and executed through incentive programs and gaming applications. The basis is to reward people for being physically active and for their contribution to the ecosystem, through challenges or games that motivate people both individually and in teams.
- Economy: The ecosystem includes an economic model with its own currency, the $MOV. It has a limited supply, it is deflationary and there are no regulators outside MOVN that control it. The currency can be acquired by any citizen of the world.
- DeFi: Any ecosystem or economy needs a strong currency, with a market that allows exchanges and good liquidity. In MOVN’s rewarding engine, there are specific incentive programs for token holders who provide liquidity in pools.
- Management: The evolution of MOVN is to become a DAO in 2 or 3 years. Once the DAO is up & running, the management of MOVN will be in the hands of the $MOV token holders.
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Distribution chain: Polygon
- Token: $MOV
- Date: 5 July 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.15; 25% at TGE; then 6-month vesting
- Total allocation: $100,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for the MOVN IDO: the Galaxy Path and the Competition Path.
- Galaxy Path: You need to start staking MNST by July 1st at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest. Your tokens must be staked until the whitelist results have been published.
- Competition Path: You need to perform the different tasks available in the Gleam competition and hold at least 1000 MNST. You can start by clicking HERE.
For both paths,
- Participants need to complete the Google Form HERE by July 3rd at 11:59 PM (UTC).
- KYC is required and you need to have it approved by July 3rd at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
👉 Whitelist results will be published on July 4th at 1PM (UTC).
If you encounter any issue with your KYC process, please get in touch with our partner Fractal through one of the following channels:
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.