We are glad to introduce you to the new IDO that will take place on MoonStarter App. Without further suspense, we are proud to announce that Bright Union has selected MoonStarter as launchpad for their IDO.
IDO will take place on the 05 August, 2021 at 11:00 AM UTC.
So what is Bright Union?
During the recent crypto market hit, DeFi’s Total Value Locked (TVL) remained fairly stable. DeFi is here to stay and cause trouble for centralized finance solutions. There is no doubt that DeFi coverage question will come and represent the next step.
Then how it works?
Bright Union is a crypto coverage (“insurance”) aggregation platform that allows user to easily protect their capital from hacks, smart contract fails, and rug pulls. Bright Union as aggregator facilitates three key actions:
- Compare, buy and manage crypto coverages on different platforms from a single interface
- Provide coverage by staking stable coins or matured currencies on different platforms from a single interface
- Stake at Bright Union and become part of the DAO (the Union)
Bright Union is using these key points to come with (optional) embedded cover. To do so Bright Union has secured the following launching platform partnerships:
- Nexus Mutual — integration 100%
- Bridge Mutual — integration at 90%
- Cover Protocol — integration at 25%
- InsurAce — integration to start
Bright Union does not limit itself to being an “Aggregator”, they are also a DeFi coverage accelerator. They “make risk markets work” through their innovative Bright Treasury . In short: the Bright Treasury will take positions in the crypto risk markets, and will be able to provide additional services to users and crypto risk platforms:
- Bright Union Index funds (sliced and weighted risk for superb risk reward ratio)
- Secondary markets for crypto coverage products
- Tail end-risk / re-insurance
The capital in the Bright Treasury will increase with the rise in DeFi and based on the performance of the Treasury. Crypto users can invest in the Bright Treasury.
What about token utility?
- Token Holders get priority for normal service
- Token Holders are eligible for premium service
2. Governance — Staking token holders can:
- Vote on governance of DAO
- Influence Bright Treasury Fund allocation
- Influence Bright Union Product Roadmap
- Token holders can receive rewards for staking tokens in the Bright Treasury
- Token Holders can benefit from value appreciation by investing by investing in the Bright Treasury risk pools
We strongly advise you to visit Bright Union website to discover more on this great project.
Be Bright and join the Union !
Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $120,000
- Seed Price: $0.075, 6 months vesting, 10% unlocked at TGE
- Private Price: $0.10, 6 months vesting, 5% unlocked at TGE
- IDO Price: $0.10, 30% unlocked at TGE, 35% after 1 month of TGE, 35% after 2 months of TGE.
- Chain: Ethereum Chain
- Date: 05 August 2021 at 11 AM UTC
- Price per token: $0.10
- Total allocation: $50,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium explaining our Tier System to get more info on our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Bright Union. You will also have to complete the Google Form HERE and have your KYC approved by the 03 August 2021 at 12 PM UTC. Click HERE to proceed with the KYC.
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST at latest the 31 July 2021, at 12 PM UTC.
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Do not forget that you will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition and KYC approved. Click HERE to already proceed with the KYC.
As from a MoonStarter transparency point of view:
- First of all, we all know how important it is in such competitive market to come with at least a minimum viable product. Well, Bright Union is not doing it half — way as the product is more than advanced with testnet and mainnet expected to go-live by mid-end-of August with thousands of codes lines already written.
By going live by mid-end-of August, Bright Union will simply be the first insurance aggregator to hit the DeFi market.
- Company is registered in Netherlands.
- Reputable advisors: Kyle Chasse (Master Ventures),Luke Lombe (Faculty Capital), Mike Miglio (CEO of Bridge Mutual) & Rosco Kalis (Truffle)
- Reputable Strategic Investors: Master Ventures, Faculty Capital, 3M, Tsukiyomi Group
- Run by a bunch of crypto and insurance experts, who all worked together previously, from the Netherlands and within the insurance field.
- Fund raised on IDO will be unlocked once liquidity locked
- Tiny initial market cap
MoonStarter mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.