Announcing Squadland’s incubation and airdrop on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that Squadland will be the first-ever project to join the MoonStarter incubator.
What does it mean? Thanks to its unique experience in the market, MoonStarter is in a great position to support and accompany the Squadland team throughout its launch process.
Squadland is a Move-to-Earn mobile game which incentivizes players to move in order to earn tokens.
In the game, players own and maintain NFT lands where they can perform physical activities. These NFT lands match with real lands that have been overused because of past human activities and that players are going to restore thanks to their healthy actions in real life.
Lands will therefore be the key elements in Squadland. The land rarity and level of equipment will define how much players earn during their physical activities. Owners will be able to rent out their lands and share profits with the tenants.
A PvP mode will be available where squads of players will challenge each other to earn tokens.
In order to track players’ physical activity, Squadland relies on the tracking and motivational technologies provided by Squadeasy — an awarded B2B application, used in 98 countries and translated into 12 languages, which encourages co-workers’ physical activity for both increasing their well-being and decreasing their companies’ carbon footprint.
Running on Polygon, Squadland relies on two tokens:
- O2 is the utility token that players will burn while playing the game. It has an unlimited supply and will be used to create a squad, upgrade lands/equipments/squads and repair lands.
- SQUAD is the governance token. It has a supply of 5 billions tokens and will be required to customize lands/squads, upgrade higher level lands/equipments/squads and participate in governance decisions.
In terms of rewards, players can earn:
- O2 by doing physical activities (walking, running or cycling)
- SQUAD by staking their tokens
- SQUAD by doing physical activities on higher level lands
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Total pot: $6,000
- Distributed rewards: SQUAD tokens and NFT Lands
- Chain: Polygon
- Vesting: 25% monthly
- Deadline: TBD
How to participate ?
In order to participate, please check the dedicated Gleam page where you will be prompted to perform specific tasks in order to earn reward points. The more points you have, the higher you will rank.
The competition is open to everyone: No KYC and no minimum $MNST holding requirements.
Based on the final ranking, $SQUAD tokens and lands will be awarded based on the following model:
- 1st to 10th place: $100 and a NFT land per person
- 11th to 50th place: $50 per person
- 51st to 100th place: $20 per person
- 101st to 300th place: $10 per person
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.