Announcing Vault Hill’s IDO on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that Vault Hill has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
About Vault Hill
Vault Hill aims to create a metaverse called Vault Hill City (VHC) — a collection of virtual shared space including the sum of all virtual worlds and the Internet. In VHC, users can interact with computer-generated imagery (CGI) and other users.
VHC proposes to build the first extended reality metaverse focusing on themes of the basic human instincts, such as curiosity, vision, community, idealism, vitality, romance, and imagination. Their goal is to improve the user experience when consuming XR technologies (VR, AR and mixed-reality).
Vault Hill‘s business model is tailored to business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C), offering a dynamic yet simplified user experience to access the metaverse and generate income using the following streams:
- Sales of virtual lands ($VLAND)
- Transaction fees
- Consulting services for users/businesses on various XR simulations tailored to their use cases
- Ads of products/services in VHC
- Royalties from the sale of specific virtual assets built in VHC
$VHC, an ERC-20 native utility token, is to be used:
- To govern the virtual platform
- For all in-metaverse economic transactions
- To rewards economic actors (Liquidity providers, Governance participants and platform participants)
The $VHC token is a deflationary token facilitated by the buyback and Liquidity pool (LP) mechanism.
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $774,000
- Read More about the Tokenomics (page 23)
- Chain: BSC
- Date: 13 January 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.05; 15% at listing, then 10% monthly and a final 5% distribution
- Total allocation: $100,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Vault Hill. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before January 11th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by January 9th, 2021 at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on January 12th at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by January 11th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
We remind you that if your KYC is taking more than 24h to be approved, we advise you to contact Blockpass support by opening a ticket.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.