Introducing The MoonStarter Community Protection Shield
For the ones who are part of our community for long enough, you already know that our focus has always been to protect, develop and involve our participants.
The task was less complicated during a bull period. However, with the numerous projects popping up recently and with accordance to the launchpad market structure, we have decided to further insist on the mechanisms we have already in place but also introduce new ones helping our community further by ensuring projects respecting their engagement when they launch on our platform.
What we will continue doing
- Deep analysis of the project:
- We always give a key importance on the tokenomics meaning that we have refused (with some exceptions) projects where tokenomics were disadvantageous to the IDO in comparison to seed or private;
- We have always analyzed deeply the marketing strategy, including use acquisition plans;
- We have always questioned and act when was needed about the projects listing strategy, including the respect of the listing price;
- Release of the funds of the IDO: We did not and will not release any funds before liquidity is locked for a project
- Post listing follow-up and marketing support of the projects
- Onboarded projects will be required to share an audit and/or agree to be audited before the IDO
What we will start doing as from the next IDO we will announce
Projects will have the choice of selecting or not to go through our new MoonStarter Community Protection Shield. The MoonStarter Community Protection Shield will include:
- What we will continue doing (see above);
- Release of the funds accordingly to the vesting schedule — also applicable for Private Sales; First payment will take place 48 hours after listing.
- Sending of 100% of the tokens upfront except for global claiming tool for the project tokens;
- Price Protection
IDOs will be refunded if one of the below situations are met:
- Token price falling by 20% IDO price for a period of more than 4 consecutive hours within the first 48 hours after listing
- Token price falling by 30% of IDO price for a period of 5 consecutive days (120 hours).
- Token price falling below IDO price, for a period of more than 15 consecutive days (360 hours)
This is applicable for non-distributed tokens.
Example: No situations met on the TGE, but then met price falling by 30% of IDO price for a period of 5 consecutive days (120 hours) = Reimbursement of the remaining vestings.
- When launch is on multiple launchpad, in case of non-respect of the distribution date and time, MoonStarter will have the right to cancel the IDO or ask for compensation of the non-respect of the distribution timing;
By implementing such features, we hope to increase the confidence you have put in us already for a while.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.