Through this update, we would like to inform you about the following:
- SportsIcon IDO will be replanned. Specific announcement will be made once the exact date & time have been scheduled. Whitelisted individuals will remain for the IDO.
- Next IDO will be announced within the next 60 hours.
- Other IDOs are lined up and will be announced in due time.
New Tier System
Based on community feedback, we have taken the decision to review it and staking logic, including the time periods will be adapted. Also, a new tier will be opened.
Important: People who are currently staking will not need to unstake or restake.
It will be applicable for the next IDO. More information will be published in a dedicated article but you can be reassured that the staked amounts and existing tiers will not change as we are mainly changing the allocation system.
As mentioned several times in our Telegram, MoonStarter is actively working on the marketing. We are currently in discussion with several TikTokers & Youtubers to extend MoonStarter Community.
In case you have a Youtube or TikTok account with decent number of followers, please feel free to drop us an e-mail at Contact@moonstarter.net
- Our roadmap has been reviewed and will soon be published. We have started with Phase 2 of our roadmap but we have decided to integrate Polygon, Fantom & Kusama. Polygon integration is under finalization. Announcement will be made when finally ready.
Projects will be able to launch on our platform on these blockchains on a very short term.
- We are still investigating how we could potentially get the community more involved into our decisions. Once again we are happily welcoming Community feedback either by e-mail or through our Telegram Channel.
MoonStarter mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.