MoonStarter x Unicrypt Official Partnership
It gives us great pleasure to share with you another partnership update. MoonStarter believes in investor security, to do so, we plan on leveraging Unicrypt’s functionalities to manage the liquidity and token vesting of projects launching on our platform.
Prior to this partnership we were using our own infrastructure, but we know we are in good hands when we take Unicrypt’s experience into account.
What makes Unicrypt unique are their Liquidity Lockers:
- The Unicrypt User Interface allows token developers to relock tokens directly from the UI eliminating the need to withdraw liquidity provider tokens
- Liquidity Lockers also allow the developer to split their lock into different sub-locks. What this means is that if a team locked 100% of their LP tokens, they may split out for example, around 15% for marketing or development and then relock the remaining 85%
- Incremental locks are an incredibly unique feature, this feature enables a developer to add more LP tokens to an existing lock. All they need to do is approve and then proceed with locking
Unicrypt is also doing revolutionary work in the field of Initial Liquidity Offerings (ILOs).
Initial Liquidity Offering is a fundraising mechanism through which a project can raise funds by selling tokens on Decentralized Exchanges without undergoing the process of an ICO.
This is a mutually beneficial partnership which will help both MoonStarter and Unicrypt grow — bringing in new IDOs for our Launchpad and new ILOs to Unicrypt.
Highlights of the partnership:
- Project is required to lock tokens to add liquidity to their project. Unicrypt trustless and audited smart contracts will be managing the liquidity lock of tokens for projects that choose to launch on MoonStarter
- In addition to managing the liquidity lock, Unicrypt smart contracts will also be managing locking and vesting schedules for projects if they do not have the required infrastructure in place
- Unicrypt & MoonStarter will collaborate regarding potential IDOs & ILOs deals.
Unicrypt is a multi-chain decentralized services provider that uses an intuitive approach to solve the pressing issue of investor confidence in decentralized finance (DeFi). Their objective is simple: bringing value to the DeFi space by delivering disruptive and flexible technology that can be utilized both by investors and projects.
The Unicrypt Ecosystem presents a way to protect investors from new DeFi projects that suddenly pull the liquidity out of their Uniswap pools. The network utilizes its native UNCX utility token that functions as a deflationary governance tool and allows community members to be rewarded from the fees (generated among the services offered by the platform).
MoonStarter mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.