Announcing Dead Knight’s IDO on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that Dead Knight has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
About Dead Knight
Dead Knight is an 8-bit Play-to-Earn RPG NFT game taking place in a fantasy medieval world. It is also an inspiration and a character in the gaming metaverse, where you can use your Knight to participate in the game’s special features.
After an incident called The Scourge, the people in Vela kingdom were cursed and turned into Undead. They are out of the circle of life and death. However, after each reincarnation, the Undead gradually lose their mind and finally become insane.
With the belief that Sinners — the powerful monster born from the soul shards of the Great Demon Alvin — are the key to finish the curse, a group of sane Undead called The Dead Knight gather around to annihilate them.
NFTs as a starting point
Dead Knight starts with the minting of 9999 NFTs, released prior to the game. They are uniquely and randomly generated attributes based on blockchain technology
They are the special characters who make up the first generation of the Dead Knight, each of which are with a unique set of attributes that appear on the NFTs. For this reason, Gen-0 NFTs have many advantages compared to the later generations.
- Recruitment: Similar to the breeding mechanism found in other games, recruitment allows players to recruit new Dark Knights
- NFT Marketplace: Players can buy/sell Dark Knights and improve their stats on a dedicated marketplace
- PvE mode: Play and get rewarded with tokens and experience points when leveling up
- Tournaments: PvP championships organized on a weekly basis
- Staking: Players can lock their NFTs and earn yield
Built on Solana, Dead Knight is running by using two tokens:
- Dead Knight Metaverse token (DKM): a pre-minted governance token which can be used to buy Dead Knight NFTs
- Dead Knight token (DK): the in-game currency which player can use to buy consumable items, booster packs, heal character & other in-game function like upgrade Equipment, special dungeons entry fee and tournament entry.
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $489,600
- Read More about the Tokenomics
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Distribution chain: Solana
- Date: 29 March 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.032; 15% at TGE, then 10% monthly and 5% for the last month
- Total allocation: $50,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Dead Knight. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before March 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by March 25 at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on March 28 at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
No KYC required.
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.