As promised in our Quick Update #03, we have reviewed our Tier Allocation System but also added a new path to secure an allocation for the IDOs proposed in MoonStarter. The adapted Tier system will be applicable as from our next IDO which will soon be announced.
The Galaxy Path
Our Jupiter Moons remain the same: Callisto, Elara, Himalia & Kalyke will still require staking of respectively 10 000, 50 000, 150 000 & 250 000 MNST and will still give you guaranteed allocation.
However, the former pool weight will not be applicable anymore and a system based on “Jupiter Rocket tickets” representing your guaranteed allocation will be implemented:
- Callisto: One (1) Jupiter Rocket Ticket is allocated from 10 000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 1 to 4.9999 Tickets.
- Elara: Six (6) Jupiter Rocket Tickets are allocated from 50 000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 6 to 15.9999 Tickets.
- Himalia: Twenty (20) Jupiter Rocket Tickets are allocated from 150 000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 20 to 29.9999 Tickets.
- Kalyke: Thirty-seven (37) Jupiter Rocket Ticket are allocated from 250 000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers would get a minimum of 37 tickets and 1 additional ticket per additional 10 000 MNST staked.
Regarding the minimum duration, it will be required to stake a minimum of 3 days until 24 hours before the IDO.
The Competition Path
The new path to get a spot for the IDO will require the following:
- Hold 1000 MNST a minimum of 3 days until 24 hours before the IDO. MoonStarter will proceed on a random snapshot on the period of “3 days before IDO — 24 hours before IDO to validate the holdings.
- Complete Gleam Competition tasks.
Once all the tasks are completed and if the holding requirement is respected, the top 50 will secure a guaranteed allocation while other 50 individuals will be qualified to take part of a lottery. Top 50 & lottery winners will be allocated 0.5 Jupiter Rocket Tickets.
Attention: This is not cumulative with the Galaxy path.
Example with Project ALPHA using MoonStarter App for 100 000$
- 100 Gleam lottery winners
- 100 Callisto Stakers — 10 000 MNST Staked per individual
- 50 Elara Stakers — 50 000 MNST Staked per individual
- 25 Himalia Stakers — 150 000 MNST Staked per individual
- 10 Kalyke Stakers — 250 000 MNST Staked per individual
Total Jupiter Rocket Tickets = 100*0.5+ 100*1+50*6+ 25*20+10*37= 1320 Tickets.
Jupiter Rocket Ticket would correspond here to 100 000/1320= 75,7575758 $
In this case, a Callisto staker with 10 000 MNST staked would obtain an allocation corresponding to 75,7575758 $ while a Kalyke staker with 250000 MNST staked would obtain an allocation corresponding to 2803,030303 $.
Important: In case of KYC is required by the project using MoonStarter App, this will need to be approved at latest 24 hours before the IDO.
Also, upon community feedback, we will also investigate the use of unstaking lock period.
Our litepaper and website will soon be adapted accordingly.
MoonStarter mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.