Announcing Fragmint’s IDO on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that Fragmint has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
Fragmint is a platform that auctions digital art which has been fragmented into smaller art pieces called “fragmints”.
Contrary to other tokenization/fractionalization projects, Fragmint users will own a specific part of the projects.
Imagine buying land in virtual reality, knowing the coordinates, and seeing the piece of land on the map. A Fragmint would be displayed in a similar fashion — with an indication of its complete outline within the complete art’s blueprint.
The core features and characteristics of the FRAGMINT Platform are the following:
- Auctions of high-end celebrities, event organizers and companies from the entertainment industry
- High-end art pieces fragmentation for gamification and accessibility purposes
- DAO structure for the owners of the different valuable NFTs generated during the different auctions
- General governance voting system allowing the power users to vote for different decisions related to the whole platform development and upcoming auctions
- Internal governance system powered by an individual token for each DAO allowing all DAO participants to vote on matters concerning all the DAO participants
Running on BSC, $FRAG is a deflationary token that will drive the platform’s economy. At launch, $FRAG will not be required for bidding during auctions but will be necessary for community members who want to get more out of the platform.
In time, the $FRAG will be the only currency used for payments in the auctions and this will boost its deflationary nature. From transactions between DAO members to voting rights — $FRAG token holders will be able to unlock certain parts of the platform by holding a certain number. Burning of tokens will occur on several occasions via micro-transactions in the platform.
For more details, please refer to the litepaper HERE.
- Chain: BSC
- Token: $FRAG
- Date: 10th October 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.04; 40% at TGE; then 10% monthly
- Total allocation: $80,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for the Fragmint IDO. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before October 8th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by October 5th at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on October 9th at 1PM (UTC).
For the Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by October 8th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
If you encounter any issue with your KYC process, please get in touch with our partner Fractal through one of the following channels:
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.