We are happy to announce that Metarun has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
Metarun (previously GoFungibles) is a blockchain-based Play-to-Earn endless mobile runner game featuring NFT assets. The game includes a cross-chain marketplace for in-game NFT trading and a whole spectrum of crypto-features, enabling Play-to-Earn mechanics.
To play the game, players will have to buy their first NFT character which has two abilities: an offensive projectile weapon and a defensive one.
The character can be upgraded and customized to gain an advantage over the competition.
Both PvE and PvP modes are available and give the opportunity for the players to earn rewards.
Built on the Polygon network, Metarun relies on two tokens:
- $MRUN is the governance and utility token. It can be used for various purposes, including yield farming, NFT promotion, boosting characters’ attributes and decision-making in the DAO.
- $GT is the in-game currency used for various purposes including buying gemstones to customize the player’s characters. Players earn $GT by playing the game daily, winning PvE/PvP games and completing daily tasks.
$GT can be swapped to $MRUN at any time through price oracles.
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Distribution chain: Polygon
- Date: 21 February 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.03; 10% at TGE, then 30% monthly linear unlocks.
- Total allocation: $75,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Metarun. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before February 19th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by February 17th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on February 20th at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by February 19th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
If you encounter any issue with your KYC process, please get in touch with our partner Fractal through one of the following channels:
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.