Announcing Nest Arcade’s IDO on MoonStarter
We are happy to announce that Nest Arcade has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
About Nest Arcade
Nest is a Play-to-Earn (P2E) arcade app running on the blockchain. Its goal is to massively accelerate blockchain adoption through a simple app such as Netflix but for mini-medium scale games.
Players will be able to own their in-game characters using NFTs and play them in a variety of P2E games.
In order to bring gameplay variety, Nest will launch dozens of high-end mini-games per year to be hosted on the app. Every new mini-game launched will bring a new audience of players and give the current users more game modes to engage with.
Nest’s main features for players are:
- Staking: Locking playable NFTs and $NEST to earn recurring token rewards and benefits
- Multiplayer Game modes
- Tournaments: Compete with friends and others in games to win prizes, NFTs and tokens
- Purchasable power ups: Enhance gameplay by purchasing power ups for specific game types using $NEST tokens
- NFT High-scores: Mint your high-score as an NFT in real time
Running on Solana, the Nest Arcade token ($NEST). Its utility consists of:
- In-game currency: Each in-app operation will be priced in fiat and payable in SOL or in $NEST. This double pricing is aimed to drive $NEST price dynamic
- Staking: Holders will be able to stake their $NEST tokens to earn an APY and unlock additional benefit’s within Nest Arcade
- Earnings: Users will earn $NEST tokens while playing games and using Nest Arcade products. To incentivize NFT ownership, players will experience a boost in earning when owning the relevant NFT
- Purchases: Users trade $NEST to purchase digital assets and NFTS on the Nest Marketplace
- Rewards: Users can earn $NEST through weekly platform rewards and bonuses along with other prizes, NFTS and more
For more details, please refer to the whitepaper HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $320,200
- Read more about the tokenomics
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Distribution chain: Solana
- Date: 02 March 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.01; 20% at TGE, then 20% monthly
- Total allocation: $100,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Nest Arcade. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before February 28th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by February 26th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on March 1st at 1PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by February 28th, 2022 at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
If you encounter any issue with your KYC process, please get in touch with our partner Fractal through one of the following channels:
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.