We are happy to announce that RoseHub has selected MoonStarter as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
Before starting with RoseHub, What is Oasis?
Oasis Network is the leading privacy-enabled and scalable layer-1 blockchain network. The lack of privacy in current web3 makes protecting identities and data difficult. Oasis Network revolutionary Sapphire para-time with EVM support will enable creation of privacy-enabled dApps, which are needed so users can own, protect, and monetize their data while keeping their identities secure.
Then what is RoseHub?
RoseHub is a first premium official DeFi platform on Oasis Network with DEX, aggregated liquidity, staking with NFTs, launchpad and more. RoseHub will provide a launch and trading platform for hand-picked projects on Oasis Network that aims to bring real impact and value to the communities while contributing to adoption of Oasis blockchain. The platform will aim to capture and support Oasis ecosystem growth focusing on privacy-enabled projects, thus supporting the new era of dApps.
What about token utility?
RHUB token will play key a role in all aspects of RoseHub platform. First of all, launchpad tiers will be based on RHUB and RHUB-LP staking as well as RoseApe NFTs staking. Pool weight and allocation to IDO projects will depend on the level of the tier. Secondly, users can deposit RHUB within vaults, the longer the lock the higher the reward. Thirdly, our DEX platform will have high APY rewards to users who are willing to provide liquidity to RHUB pairs. Last but not least, part of platform fees will be used to buy back RHUB and support liquidity. More utilities will be announced moving forward.
You can find all RoseHub important links by clicking HERE
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $138,000 approximately
- Contribution chain: BSC
- Distribution chain: Oasis Network
- Token: RHUB$
- Date: 5th of October 2022 at 12 PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.12 USD — 15% at TGE — thereafter 21.25% per Month (4 months)
- Total allocation: 30,000 $
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for the RoseHub IDO: the Galaxy Path and the Competition Path.
- Galaxy Path: You need to start staking MNST by October 1st at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest or lock your tokens before whitelisting deadline. Your tokens must be staked until the whitelist results have been published.
- Competition Path: You need to perform the different tasks available in the Gleam competition and hold at least 1000 MNST. You can start by clicking HERE.
For both paths,
- Participants need to complete the Google Form HERE by October 3rd at 11:59 PM (UTC).
👉 Whitelist results will be published on October 4th at 1PM (UTC).$
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.