Announcing Tales of Chain’s IDO on MoonStarter
We are glad to introduce the new IDO that will take place on MoonStarter App. Without further suspense, we are happy to announce that Tales of Chain has selected us as one of their launchpads for their IDO.
About Tales of Chain
Tales of Chain is a play-to-earn card game where players fight in epic battles using specially designed cards of monsters and artifacts. Tales of Chain is based on the NFT token ecosystem, which is part of the blockchain infrastructure — Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
The main goal of a development team was to create a fully viable ecosystem based on the token utility. TALE token is the native Tales of Chain token that is designed to be the in-game currency of:
- Purchase and upgrade of NFT cards/packs
- Rewards — earning rewards by playing the game
- Access to tournaments
- Vote in-game governance decisions — suggesting, voting, taking part in game development
- Staking and holding
The game introduces a play-to-earn (P2E) model to players so that they are able:
- To receive substantial rewards by participating and winning in tournaments, PvP, and PvE battles
- To earn by using the game’s native marketplace for trading options
- To earn TALE tokens and different scarcity NFT cards by using staking options
- To get rewards for holding NFTs in the game wallet
- To earn tokens by leasing cards to other players
For more details, please refer to the pitch deck HERE.
- Initial market cap excluding liquidity: $347,400
- IDO: $0.006; 33% at TGE, then 33% after 30 days and 34% after 60 days
- Read More about the Tokenomics
- Chain: BSC
- Date: 28 December 2021 at 2PM UTC
- Price per token: $0.006; 33% at TGE, then 33% after 30 days and 34% after 60 days
- Total allocation: $100,000
How to participate ?
Please refer to our Medium article explaining our Tier System to get more info about our 2 paths to secure an allocation for Tales of Chain. In order to participate, you have to complete the Google Form HERE before December 26th, 2021 at 11:59 PM (UTC).
For The Galaxy Path, you will need to start staking MNST by December 24th, 2021, at 11:59 PM (UTC), at the latest.
Whitelist results will be published on December 27th at 3PM (UTC).
For The Competition Path, you will have to perform tasks of Gleam Competition. You can start by clicking HERE.
Important! You will need to hold at least 1000 MNST to qualify for the competition.
For both paths, KYC is required and you need to have it approved by December 26th, 2021 at 11:59 PM (UTC) — KYC Link HERE.
We remind you that if your KYC is taking more than 24h to be approved, we advise you to contact Blockpass support by opening a ticket.
About Tales of Chain
Tales of Chain is a unique gaming ecosystem based on NFTs. In the game, players are able to gather exclusive collections and card decks by unpacking NFT packs and earn TALE tokens through participating in tournaments, trading and using staking options
MoonStarter’s mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.