We have reviewed our Tier allocation system in order to reward everyone from our community from shrimps to whales. Accordingly, we have added 1 tier called Sinope that will help small stakers to earn tickets, and also a new feature that will make the biggest stakers earn more tickets than previously. The adapted Tier system will be applicable as from our next IDO which will soon be announced.
The Galaxy Path
As previously stated, we have added 1 tier called Sinope to our Jupiter Moons, also the number of tickets for each tier has been modified in order to have integer number:
- Sinope: One (1) Jupiter Rocket Ticket is allocated from 1000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 1 to 9.99 Tickets.
- Callisto: Eleven (11) Jupiter Rocket Tickets are allocated from 10000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 11 to 50.99 Tickets.
- Elara: Sixty (60) Jupiter Rocket Tickets are allocated from 50000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 60 to 159.99 Tickets.
- Himalia: Two Hundred (200) Jupiter Rocket Tickets are allocated from 150000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers could get 200 to 299.99 Tickets.
- Kalyke: Three Hundred Seventy (370) Jupiter Rocket Tickets are allocated from 250000 MNST staked. Meaning that, stakers would get a minimum of 370 tickets.
Regarding the minimum duration, it will be required to stake a minimum of 3 days until 24 hours before the IDO, but remember that you can also increase your guaranteed allocation by using the Cosmos Update (more info below) or simply by staking more $MNST!
The New “Combinable Tier” Feature
We have also added a feature in order to combine tiers, meaning that you can now have a double Kalyke, or combine a Kalyke and a Elara tier for example, depending on the numbers of MNST you stake. With this new feature, stakers, especially the big one, will earn more tickets than previously.
e.g. : A staker has 400.000 MNST staked, in the old tier he would have 520 tickets, but in the new combinable tiers he would get 570 tickets which is a combination of Kalyke and Himalia tier.
Cosmos Stakers Update
We are also working on a new duration for Cosmos staking beyond the current 90 days maximum. The new duration and benefits for the stakers are yet to be determined and will be announced in the near future.
Check out our two previous articles regarding the Cosmos Update:
Thanks for your support, keep following our updates as we have a surprise for all our Kalyke stakers.
MoonStarter mission is to be the single-stop multi-chain launchpad for selected projects without distinction of the blockchain used. While the current project landscape is scattered and dependent on the blockchain used, MoonStarter aims to offer the possibility to launch on one or multiple selected blockchains, using only one token on the Binance Smart Chain.